Into the rabbit hole...
There are few things I "geek out" more on than efficiency tips that make life easier for business owners and managers, which is why free demo's get me excited. When you've done enough of them, you can tell if it's boom or bust within minutes. Bust is when you instantly know your head will explode trying to figure it out, and BOOM! is when you start your demo and 4 hours later you are still playing with it because you've fallen into the rabbit hole. You are hooked imagining how the product will up your game and make life easier. I'm still trying to dig myself out of the rabbit hole when it comes to Incognito Forms, and plan on ditching Wufoo forms, my current go-to forms maker, because Cognito Forms is it for me.
Why would you need forms for your business?
I'm trying to think of a reason a business would NOT use some kind of electronic form, but can't come up with one. They're great for survey's, polls, invitations, contact forms, entry and membership forms and, with Cognito Forms - sales and ticket order and payment forms. They can be shared thru social media, embedded in your website, or by a simple link included in an email. At Western Business Solutions, we're fan's of streamlining efficiency, so Cognito Forms fits the bill.
Here's the skinny on why I'm giving Cognito Forms two thumbs up - Here's my top 5 reasons...
1. Demo's are free and you don't have to schedule an appointment with a "specialist" that will stalk and pressure you. 30 days is plenty of time to get a feel for the product and figure out if it will work for you.
2. Building logic into forms is easy, though I have to qualify that statement by stating that my level of comfort with these kinds of products is advanced. Logical forms make you look like you know what you are doing. Logical forms make it easy for people to do business with you. Logical forms are super savvy.
3. It is sleek and sophisticated looking, with on-trend fonts and formatting - and we all know how important branding is in business.
4. You can customize your forms with banners etc. You pay a little extra for that feature at $4 US/month/customized form, but it is optional. Even the uncustomized forms look slick.
5. You can collect payments through either Paypal, Square or Stripe. I am excited just typing this.
Like all products, there are free and paid versions, so you can choose the features you want and do it yourself. However, if you need help building a form that incorporates the features that set Incognito apart, or just want to discuss how forms can be applied to your business, Western Business Solutions is here for you. We're not affiliated with Incognito but we CAN save you time, effort and help make your life easier if you don't have the time to learn a few new tricks yourself.